Last Revised: October 2015
1. Collection of Information. Quote 2 Fund may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including but not limited to the following:
2. Use of Your Information. We may use the information you provide about yourself and about your Third-Party Sites to fulfill your requests for our Services, to respond to your inquiries about our Services, and to offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We may use your information to complete transactions you request, to verify the existence and condition of your accounts, or to assist with a transaction.
1. We may use your business information in order to secure loan eligibility feedback on your behalf.
2. We may use login information that you provide for QuickBooks, in order to speed up your application process by pulling necessary data automatically.
3. We might personalize our application based on what we know already—for example, by pre-filling application fields if we know that information about you.
4. Sharing of Information. We may share personal information about you as follows:
4. Security. We take reasonable measures, including firewall barriers, SSL encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You acknowledge, however, that no system is perfectly secure.
The safety of your data is everything to us, and that’s why we employ a number of bank-level security standards to protect your information.
5. Email Communications. We may provide our registered customers with email alerts and summaries of their activity on the Service. We may also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Quote 2 Fund or third-party goods or services. Registered customers have the ability to opt out of receiving our promotional emails and to terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as email alerts.
In order to communicate reminders or other ongoing information about your account, we’ll need to email you from time to time. That being said, our system emails will also include an option to unsubscribe.
7. Changes to Your Personal Information. If you wish to access personal information that you have submitted to us or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted to us, you may correct certain information via your user account. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com to request any corrections to your personal information. You may also email us if you wish to register, but even after you register we may retain archived copies of information about you for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
If you would like us to modify or delete any information you’ve submitted, you can use your account dashboard. But, if that’s too much of a hassle, don’t worry. You can just email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. In some cases, we may need to retain records of your account consistent with the laws under which we operate, but generally you should feel confident that you have complete control over the data you submit to us.
8. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request to email@example.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.